The first in our series on tragic deaths in Korean history. I have a feeling we’ll do a lot of these episodes.
Shawn tells the story of a palace servant of the highest consort of the crown prince under King Sejong. It’s a story of love, intrigue, black magic, and of course a tragic death.
Joe regales the tragic gruesome end of one of the Six Martyred Ministers, all of whom found themselves on the wrong side of the political wind with Prince Suyang/King Sejo came into power.
Become a Patron through Patreon and help us make more shows.
- Early access to new podcast episodes
- Video versions of podcast episodes
- 2 audio Ghost Stories/Folktales per month
- 1 Extra Audio Ghost Story/Folktale per month (total 3)
- Exclusive spooky ambient music by Soraksan (1x month)
- Plus everything in previous tier
- 1 Extra Audio Ghost Story/Folktale per month (total 4)
- Shout-out in Dark Side of Seoul Podcasts
- Monthly exclusive Google Hangout with Joe and/or Shawn
- Horror-themed surprise loot sent to your mailbox each month
- Plus everything in previous tiers
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=22510065)